The Smooth Lights and CN Lighting made Landing/Taxi light comes in at a whopping 4000 lumens, 3-4 times brighter than a 100w bulb, and only uses 16w making it much more efficient.
Leaving a landing light on in flight can reduce bird strikes by 90%, and make you much clearer to traffic. With a average lifespan of 20, 000 hours it’s not a problem leaving your LED landing light on.
A wiring diagram is sent with your purchase, but you can download them here.
- 12 super bright LED’s delivering 4000 lumens.
- Strong tough waterproof & dust proof rated to IP68
- WigWag function to allow 2 units to strobe back and forth, creating safer and more aesthetically pleasing landing lights
- Continuous use time of 20 minutes, on strobe or WigWag indefinite on-time.
- Average life span of 20,000 hours.
- Mounting arm to allow easy mounting.
- 6 month anytime returns and warranty.
- Voltage range: 9-36 DC
- Current draw at 12V: 1.3amps
- Pulse Light Feature: Built in 500ms
- WigWag Sync: Built in
- Thermal protection: Built in
- Beam Angle: 10 Degrees
- LED Count: 12
- LED Lumens: 4000
- Colour temp: 5500K
- Diameter: 85mm
- Depth: 45mm
- Weight: 330g
- Body material: Black Anodised Aluminium
- Lens material: Perspex
- Radio Interference: Nil