Only fly in the day? Want to be visual without the bulky shape of white strobe beacons?
The brand new strobe only unit is the same spec as our best selling Strobe/Nav unit, just without the red/green navigation equipment.
It also boasts a in-built synchroniser.
Find the wiring diagram here: Strobe Only Unit Wiring Diagram
- Waterproof and dust-proof rated IP68
- Can be installed to allow on/off for strobes
- US Highest grade resin, never fading and super strong.
- Optional mounting hole for wings unable to gain access to the other side (drilling fee – enquire for more information)
- Sleek and aerodynamic design, with no bulky strobe box.
- Causes zero radio or electrical interference, and is completely silent.
- Life span of 20,000 hours
- Easy wiring and easy installation with anytime support.
- 6 month anytime returns and warranty.
Input Voltage : 11.5 – 28 VDC
Strobe Section : Power Usage : 3.7W Average
Strobe Section : Power Max ( During Flash ) : 28W
Strobe Section : Current ( at 12 V ) : 2A
Strobe Light Output : 1500 lumen’s
Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C
All our lights and related products are manufactured in South Africa using high quality products, such as LEDs from Korea and resins from the USA.
If you have any questions you may have about the lights, please get in touch.
These lights are only for kit built and experimental aircraft. Certification in progress